no-style

Physics Tuition - Moment

Moment is one of the most interesting topics in my Physics tuition. Many students have difficulty understanding the calculations for moment. Well i have found a video which gives a good concepts on moment. This should serve as a good supplement for your physics class lessons. You can leave me a comment or email if you have any questions on this.



P.S. Kindly send me an email: etutionx@gmail.com if you would like a trial Physics Tuition lesson.

Please leave me a comment or email if you have any problem studying or tutoring. I will try my best to reply you ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Studentlance provide an opportunity to students for getting better solutions for their homework help regarding math, science and computer science subjects especially, If you would like to join Studentlance as online tutor you can make money online.
    ............................https://www.studentlance.com/............................

    ReplyDelete