no-style

Physics Tuition - Moment 2

I am sure many of the students out there complained about physics being a boring subject. And i am sure that you all detest going for your physics classes or Physics Tuition. Well here's a video that i hope can change that.

After the revision on Moment in my previous post, here is an interesting video showing moment in practice.



I know this may look impossible and you must be thinking now that there is definitely some sort of camera trick involved. But if you know physics, you will realize that this is a beautiful trick making wonderful use of the center of gravity of the various objects and the principle of moment.

Personally, i feel that physics is the most interesting subjects as it deals with our everyday life. Everything and anything happening around us is physics. Well, I hoped that this video on physics tricks with moment can interest you people out there.


P.S. Kindly send me an email: etutionx@gmail.com if you would like a trial Physics Tuition lesson.

Please leave me a comment or email if you have any problem studying or tutoring. I will try my best to reply you ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. you know physics: center of gravity, you will realize that this is a wonderful application of the center of gravity of the both forks objects and the principle of moment.

    ReplyDelete