no-style

How to study for exam lesson 1

For the first few installament of my post,I will be posting some useful tips on How to study for test or examination for students . Some of them from my own experiences, others from the feedback from my tuition students. (Note: may not be useful to everyone. Its important to fine whats suitable and comfortable for you).

How to study for test lesson 1: How to plan the study time table.
Well it is usually more effective to revise a few topics of different subject daily.

For example, you can plan 2 chapters of A math (5 hours), 2 chapters of chemistry (5 hours) and 1 chapter of humanities (2 hours) for a day. Usually i spend 12 hours or more for revision during the examination peroid. it will be good if you have more.

However please always get ample rest so that your brain can function optimally every new day. This is expecially important on the eve of your exam. Usually, a revision on a mixed of subject daily is good so that you will not get bored with 1 subject and lose interest in your revision.

So this is my first installment on How to study for exam lesson 1. Good luck people for your coming examination!!!

How to study for exam lesson 2
How to study for exam lesson 3
How to study for exam lesson 4
How to study for exam lesson 5
How to study for exam lesson 6
How to study for exam lesson 7
How to study for exam lesson 8

P.S. Kindly send me an email: etutionx@gmail.com if you would like a trial Physics Tuition lesson.

Please leave me a comment or email if you have any problem studying or tutoring. I will try my best to reply you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment