no-style

How to study for exam lesson 8

How to study for exam lesson 8: Look Forward

How to study for exam lesson 1
How to study for exam lesson 2
How to study for exam lesson 3
How to study for exam lesson 4
How to study for exam lesson 5
How to study for exam lesson 6
How to study for exam lesson 7

Now i suppose many of you are in the mist of your examination already.
Many times after exam, students like to compare answers and see if they got things right or to find out how to do a particular question. Well its good to find out what your mistakes are and how to do question. But..... don't do this if you have got other paper coming!!!

Look forward and concentrate on the next paper. I understand its difficult.... I do it as well when i was taking my Os and As.... Hahaha easier said than done. But a tutor got to preach the right thing to do what...

This is the last installment on How to study for exam.
Enjoy the examinations!!! Be focus!!! Energy flows when and where you focus!!!

P.S. Kindly send me an email: etutionx@gmail.com if you would like a trial Physics Tuition lesson.

Please leave me a comment or email if you have any problem studying or tutoring. I will try my best to reply you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment